To enhance and enrich the ministry of worship in the life and mission of the people of God.
- Create a spirit which enriches the worship experience for members and visitors.
- Educate the membership on the meaning of worship, methods of worship, music enrichment in worship, and church appointments as enhancements of worship.
- Plan special worship services with the pastors, organists, choir directors, and altar guild.
- Utilize symbolism, flowers, banners, etc., to enhance our worship experience. Suggest and implement other ways and means of improving the worship setting. Support and participate in decorating the church for festivals.
- Utilize our musical staff, choir, and instruments (organ, piano, etc.) most effectively.
- Periodically review the worship policies of the congregation regarding liturgy, weddings, funerals, and special services.
- Annually prepare budget requests for the needs of the Worship Board.
- Serve in a supervisory role over the subcommittees which are under its control.
- Encourage recruitment of new members for choirs through promotion and publicity.
- Assist the Altar Guild in carrying out its responsibilities.
- Encourage recruitment and training of ushers and greeters.
- Assist pastors in recruiting and training sound monitors.
Eight to twelve members.
March 5, 1995